Posted: May 15, 2019
Submitted by: https://certifiedtranslationindubai.com
9 Dead Historical Languages
The dead languages are those languages has no alive speaking communities and considers a heritage to most of the civilizations.
- Latin classifies as one of the most known dead languages however, it is familiar to many people.
- Coptic the first Christian language by some people like the Orthodox Church of Alexandria. It is a mix between Hieroglyphics, Demotic, and Hieratic languages.
- Akkadian is the language of the Akkadian’s empire, which stretched all the way from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.
- Biblical Hebrew it was spoken originally by ancient Israelites and used now at the literature and liturgical of religion.
- Sanskrit which holds the main foundation texts for Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism religious.
- Sumerian the first meaning of civilization that considers the first language to invent the writing system on soft mud tablets by scratching symbols and shapes.
- Aramaic identified as the language of Jesus and still speaking by a few modern Aramaic communities.
- Old Norse is known as the Viking language, been spoken across North-Western Europe during the Viking age.
- Ancient Greek was the primary translation for the Old Testament ‘’Septuagint’’ which is the first fifth books of the Torah or Pentateuch.
Original Post: 9 Dead Historical Languages