Posted: January 21, 2020
Submitted by: https://smallbusinessdigitalmarketing.co.uk
How To Take Your Business Digital
Paul Gray, owner of Multicore and SBD Marketing has created this infographic in order to help the average person take their business online. If the steps are followed then you should have a basic understanding on how to set up a website, get on Google and how to start an ad campaign. Follow the steps and your digital presence will increase, you will start building up some traffic to your website and if you learn more detail about each section your website could thrive. Below are some of the steps you can find on the infographic.
- First, purchase a hosting package and your domain name
- Access your hosting control panel and install WordPress
- Make use of Elementor page builder to build an elegant website
- Google, Google my business and create a free Google maps listing
- Create a Facebook business page, add your website and start posting your offers in some Facebook groups
- Use Google Adwords to start a PPC campaign
- Create informative content to attract readers to your blog and gain you some additional traffic.
- Having a mailing list is great for making your audience aware of new offers
- Help your customers find out how good you are, ask people to leave reviews on your Google and Facebook business pages which will attract new customers
- Make use of the free tools online which can help you research your competition and find out how they are gaining traffic, websites like MOZ, SEM Rush and SpyFu are a good place to start
Original Post: How To Take Your Business Digital